Help / FAQ
I have a message about WebGL not supported or I have display issues
- WebGLReport should confirm support for WebGL v1. 'Unmasked Renderer' should show your GPU name. If 'Google SwiftShader' is shown, your browser is using a CPU renderer and hardware acceleration is disabled.
- Check you have the latest version for your browser
- Check hardware acceleration is enabled for your browser
- Check WebGL is enabled for your browser
- Update your graphics drivers
Open "Menu | Settings..." and search for 'hardware'. Ensure setting 'Use hardware acceleration when available' is enabled.
After restarting chrome, enter chrome://gpu/ in your address bar: it should now show 'Hardware accelerated' for WebGL. If not, try to enable 'Override software rendering list' in chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blocklist
Open "Safari | Preferences...", select 'Security' and enable 'Allow WebGL' setting
Open about:config and check 'webgl.disabled' is set to 'false'
In settings, under 'Performance', check 'Use hardware acceleration when available' is enabled.
How can I improve the game performance on a Windows laptop?
- Plug-in your charger while playing to avoid Windows lowering performance to save battery
- If you have an NVIDIA GPU, make sure it's being used by your browser (eg Chrome). Check this guide or this one.
- If you have an ATI/AMD Radeon card, open the Catalyst Control Center, go to Graphics > PowerPlay - Set Plugged In to Maximum Performance. Click Apply.
- To determine which GPU is actually being used, go there and look at "Unmasked Renderer". Alternatively, you can right-click the chrome.exe shortcut and force a specific graphics processor within the menu.
- If you have no additional GPU but an integrated Intel GPU, make sure it's set to "Maximum performance" when Plugged In: open Intel Graphics settings, click "Power", "Plugged-In" and select "Maximum Performance" (check this guide for more details)
- Switch to a high-performance power plan when plugged-in, check this guide
- Close other tabs/applications that may consume CPU/GPU resources or internet bandwidth
- Prefer wired (ethernet) over wifi
Why is my progress not saved?
If you have not created an account, your progress is saved within your browser's local storage. Make sure cookies are not cleared when exiting.
- Do not use incognito mode, it clears cookies when you exit the browser.
- On iPad/iPhone, uncheck "Block Cookies" in Settings > Safari > Privacy & Security.
- Check for any privacy plugin that blocks or deletes cookies.
- If you have trouble signing-in with Google or Facebook, make sure your browser or one of your browser plugins is not blocking social plugins.
- To sign-in with google in incognito mode, you need to enable specific cookies, see the documentation here
How do I restart my progress?